At Flanary Vet Clinic, we understand how hard it is to leave your four-legged children behind when you must go out of town. We want to make this hardship the easiest we can for you and your pet. We take pride in caring for your pet as if it were our own. You can be confident that they are receiving the care that they deserve and you demand. While we are making sure that they are happy and comfortable, we will also make sure that they stay healthy and safe. We also have “doggie daycare” if you need to leave your pet for a few hours or just for the day.
During their stay:
- We offer spacious boarding kennels/runs/condos which are all in a climate-controlled area.
- We offer spacious cat condos as well in a separate area
- We also have a separate area for pets who enjoy extra peace and quiet
- We have two outside fenced-in “play areas” for plenty of fun and exercise
- Pets are always supervised when outside and never allowed with other pets unless they are family
- Upon check-in, your pet is personally evaluated so we can address or watch any issues during the stay
- Your pets can also get a “pet-i-cure”, “ear massage” and gland expression during their stay
- Daycare is also available for social interaction or medical care while you’re at work
- With your pet’s stay, we offer a discounted bubble bath upon their leaving. We also offer medicated bathing treatments specialized for your pet. Spa days are a huge hit with our boarders. Spa days include a bubble bath and spritzer in a seasonal special scent and a nail trim. All baths can be upgraded to include a cream rinse, sani shave, bandana, ear cleaning, gland expression and blow out
- Included in your pet’s reservation is playtime in which our kennel staff plays with your pet with toys, balls, and frisbees. When the weather allows, we have a kiddie swimming pool and outside toys. And when the weather does not cooperate, we have lots of kong toys to keep your pets enthused! If you think your smaller dog or cat is not into playing, we can give them love time instead with extra loving, brushing, and snuggles. Extra playtime can be added daily
- We offer to treat time as well for those pets’ who love their goodies. Healthy and delicious snacks can be served at your request. Treats can be upgraded as well to our gourmet Claudia cuisine and pupmuffin treats.
- Our facility features the very latest in fire security and video surveillance technology.
- All sick pets are kept separate in an isolation ward, so you never have to worry about your pet getting sick from a stay with us. If you want the peace of mind that our boarding facility can provide, just call us to make your arrangements.
- All of our guests are fed with a veterinary-chosen diet, or you may bring your pet’s usual food
- Daily supervision by a veterinarian and/or a veterinary technician. Pets are monitored and treated if medical concerns arise
- We text a photo of your pet to you during their stay with us at no additional charge to make the hardship of being away from them a little easier
- Our trained staff will ensure your pet’s medications or special diet are provided at the appropriate times just like at home
- Take advantage of the veterinary aspects while your pet is boarding. Dental cleanings, laser treatments, senior testing, and yearly exams can be done with their boarding stay
Requirements: Current vaccinations, including Rabies, DHLPP or FVRCP, and Kennel cough (Bordetella) are required for your spa-influenced stay. If your pet has fleas upon arrival, there is a mandatory treatment to protect the boarding facility as well as other guests